found another way around it.. err.. thanks anyway
Is is possible to kick off a windows install under Knoppix?
I have a freshly formatted & partitioned drive that I'd like to setup to triple boot win2k, xp and an undecided distro of linux. I was hoping to be able to use Knoppix to start the Win2k install via wine. I set wine to run in a windowed mode and it pops up the windows menu screen from the windows2000 cd. However, when I click on the "install windows 2000" a new window shows up and terminates itself after a short bit. It is possible that I have setup wine incorrectly as I am very new to knoppix / linux.
Any solutions, insight, or suggested reading material would be most welcome.
*edit* forgot to mention that currently all three partitions are in NTFS
found another way around it.. err.. thanks anyway
Any chance you could let us all know how you did it? I am thinking of doing it aswell...Originally Posted by far2bored
Thanks

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00