-
Link to bittorrent tracker on "Get Knoppix" seems to be down
Lately, I've been getting this message when I try to go to the bittorrent tracker site:
Unable to connect
Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969
Just wanted to report it. I can still download knoppix from the mirrors.
-

Originally Posted by
don999
Lately, I've been getting this message when I try to go to the bittorrent tracker site:
Unable to connect
Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969
Just wanted to report it. I can still download knoppix from the mirrors.
I tried it recently and the bit torrent tracker is back up. Cool!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00