Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Link to bittorrent tracker on "Get Knoppix" seems to be down

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    95

    Link to bittorrent tracker on "Get Knoppix" seems to be down

    Lately, I've been getting this message when I try to go to the bittorrent tracker site:

    Unable to connect

    Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969


    Just wanted to report it. I can still download knoppix from the mirrors.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by don999 View Post
    Lately, I've been getting this message when I try to go to the bittorrent tracker site:

    Unable to connect

    Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969


    Just wanted to report it. I can still download knoppix from the mirrors.
    I tried it recently and the bit torrent tracker is back up. Cool!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.98