View Poll Results: I've used knoppix-installer with
- Voters
- 10. You may not vote on this poll
-
I Was Asked...
I think you may have missed a step; I've just done two knoppix-installer installs today. Both times I was asked if I wanted to create a boot disk and to click 'No' if I didn't. Perhaps it's something to do with how someone goes through the installer process? Granted, both tries involved a "knoppix" install vs. "debian" install; maybe that's the difference?
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 07:15 PM
-
By M$lave in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 07:04 AM
-
By mstromberg in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By NikNak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:44 PM
-
By colin stewart in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00

Samsung Xpress C410W Color Laser Printer Wi-Fi NFC 2573 Pages Count
$189.95

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 64GB (WiFi)
$189.95

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00