View Poll Results: I've used knoppix-installer with
- Voters
- 10. You may not vote on this poll
-
I Was Asked...
I think you may have missed a step; I've just done two knoppix-installer installs today. Both times I was asked if I wanted to create a boot disk and to click 'No' if I didn't. Perhaps it's something to do with how someone goes through the installer process? Granted, both tries involved a "knoppix" install vs. "debian" install; maybe that's the difference?
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2005, 07:15 PM
-
By M$lave in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 07:04 AM
-
By mstromberg in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By NikNak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 02:44 PM
-
By colin stewart in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14are05 14" Ryzen 7 4700U 2.0GHz 8GB RAM 256GB
$175.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$349.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50