-
Well, I sorta took the easy way out and installed redhat which had driver support for the SiS 900 chipset..
But after a bit of configuration, I was able to ping the router (This is while I was in overclockix).
I am positive it was not the port, becuase that is the same one I had been using for a couple months on my rig, and am using now. But mainly its purpose was to fold, and I got it folding..but I will try to get some more info on it later...if I can get the net working on it..
Similar Threads
-
By buatsms in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 9 RAM Sticks DDR4 DDR5 Server Desktop Laptop AS-IS For Parts or Repair
$499.99

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Micron 6x64GB(384GB)DDR4 ECC Registered LRDIMM PC4-2400T 288-Pin MTA72ASS8G72LZ
$1600.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99