-
Well, I sorta took the easy way out and installed redhat which had driver support for the SiS 900 chipset..
But after a bit of configuration, I was able to ping the router (This is while I was in overclockix).
I am positive it was not the port, becuase that is the same one I had been using for a couple months on my rig, and am using now. But mainly its purpose was to fold, and I got it folding..but I will try to get some more info on it later...if I can get the net working on it..
Similar Threads
-
By buatsms in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$250.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage USSR ferrite core memory
$99.00

Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor
$99.00

Aspen Peripherals Vintage Control Interface PCB Optrex LCD Module Lot of 2
$49.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00