-
Well, I sorta took the easy way out and installed redhat which had driver support for the SiS 900 chipset..
But after a bit of configuration, I was able to ping the router (This is while I was in overclockix).
I am positive it was not the port, becuase that is the same one I had been using for a couple months on my rig, and am using now. But mainly its purpose was to fold, and I got it folding..but I will try to get some more info on it later...if I can get the net working on it..
Similar Threads
-
By buatsms in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 09:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00

Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00

Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Apple cloth fabric banner iBook tangerine orange New Old Stock Vintage
$99.00