![]()
I downloaded the linux software and is running it on the cd on my notebook. Everything seems to work fine but I can not connect to the internet. I have ca omcast cable modem in the los angeles area. I see alot of articles on the web about comcast and linux. They all say that the mac address is the problem. I don't get it. I ran the networkconfig and tried both the dhcp and the manual input of all IP's and etc. but it still will not work? Does anyone out there know what the problem is and if anyone has solved it please please give me the answer. Another question what am I suppose to put in the Broadcast IP. I have never had to input that in any setup I have seen. Please Please Help anyway you can..

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99