-
I need the boot floppy :(
hi all,
I tried to install knoppix together with my windows xp on my notebook.
I did it with sudo knx-hdinstall , everything good until he asks: "make boot-floppy?", I wasn't able to press "yes" because my laptop has a cdrom OR a floppy.
So if you want to work with the floppy, you got to remove the cdrom and that's also in the other direction 
Later on, after the hdd install was completed, I created a floppy from windows (that's a floppy for cdrom boot)
Now my question : how can I change this bootdisc to boot from hdd instead of cdrom?
Can somebody upload his disc or other solutions?
Info :
HDA1 (7gb) : NTSF => windows xp
HDA2(300MB) : LINUX SWAP
HDA3(2.6GB) : LINUX => knoppix hdd install
Please help me out of this 
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By niceguy167 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By vincent in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 04:31 AM
-
By Prieni in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:52 PM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Iomega Bernoulli 90 PRO 90MB SCSI Removable Disk Drive + Extras
$124.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Epson LQ-570+ Vintage Dot Matrix Printer Tested w/Cable - READ
$100.00

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Aureal Vortex 2 AU8830A2 BA88ST30A-01 PCI Sound Card Vintage Untested
$44.85

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00