I was checking out the environment variables on my system (Knoppix 3.2 hdinstall), and it ends with the variable XMODIFIERS and the value for that is a long script (must be over a thousand lines, since it can't all fit in Konsole without using less at my current line limit) that starts like this:
I haven't seen anything like this script as an environ variable in any other distro I've used, and I don't know enough about scripting to figure it out. Does anyone recognize this or know what it's for?Code:ofl.ini _alias () { local cur; COMPREPLY=(); cur=${COMP_WORDS[$COMP_CWORD]}; case "$COMP_LINE" in *[^=]) COMPREPLY=($( compgen -A alias -S '=' -- $cur )) ;;
Thanks in advance.
Greg

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99