-
Junior Member
registered user
ADSL USB MODEM
I have an HD instllation of knoppix 3.3, but I can't get my Atlantis I-Storm modem working. It uses a Conexant AccessRunner Chipset and I have studied all online documentation for it. It uses ppp over atm (and Knoppix support pppoatm) but in order to compile the drivers, I need to make menuconfig the kernel, but... there is no kernel source in Knoppix!!!
Any help?
Similar Threads
-
By ludo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 10:53 PM
-
By The Black Death in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By kaerthi in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 08:33 PM
-
By Doc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 05:49 AM
-
By gangie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2003, 02:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Lot of 3 Micron 16GB DDR4-2400 PC4-19200E 2Rx8 ECC UDIMM MTA18ASF2G72AZ
$215.00

SK Hynix 32GB 4RX4 PC3L-10600R RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMT84GR7BMR4A-H9 Lot of 8
$269.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50