-
Knoppix 8.6.1 and wireless Epson EcoTank ET-3760 Printer
I am running Knoppix 8.6.1 from a USB drive created from a USB drive from ShopLinuxOnline.com How do I go about connecting to my wireless Epson EcoTank ET-3760 printer? The printer did not come with a data cable, but if necessary, I have the USB data cable that came with my old discarded HP printer. Anyone running similar? Suggestions how to start. While I've been running Knoppix on and off for a decade, because it seems to run quite fast on my older PCs, I don't have experience installing software. Thanks! Dave
-
This epson page for Linux installation might contain a clue
This epson page for Linux installation might contain a clue, but beyond my ability. http://download.ebz.epson.net/man/linux/utility.html
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 2x Xeon Gold 6132 296GB DDR4 2U Server No HDD.
$1129.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99