This epson page for Linux installation might contain a clue, but beyond my ability. http://download.ebz.epson.net/man/linux/utility.html
I am running Knoppix 8.6.1 from a USB drive created from a USB drive from ShopLinuxOnline.com How do I go about connecting to my wireless Epson EcoTank ET-3760 printer? The printer did not come with a data cable, but if necessary, I have the USB data cable that came with my old discarded HP printer. Anyone running similar? Suggestions how to start. While I've been running Knoppix on and off for a decade, because it seems to run quite fast on my older PCs, I don't have experience installing software. Thanks! Dave
This epson page for Linux installation might contain a clue, but beyond my ability. http://download.ebz.epson.net/man/linux/utility.html

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99
Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Rare Vintage DEC DIGITAL DFO3 modem ~Powers Up but UNTESTED #1
$75.00
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99