It got lost in the shuffle and was re-added in 2003-09-22 you can use ircii in it's place it is included never used it myself I like Xchat.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
OK, what happened to xchat in 2003.0905??? I needed "real-time" help the other night when I was using knoppix-installer and ahd to resort to rebooting with a 2003.0725 CD I had lying around!
Can you get to the #knoppix irc channel without xchat?
TIA,
It got lost in the shuffle and was re-added in 2003-09-22 you can use ircii in it's place it is included never used it myself I like Xchat.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Oh, OK, thanx for the info! I guess I'll have to burn another CD.... I haven't downloaded any new ISOs since 20030905, I guess I'm slacking off.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99