Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: xchat

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256

    xchat

    OK, what happened to xchat in 2003.0905??? I needed "real-time" help the other night when I was using knoppix-installer and ahd to resort to rebooting with a 2003.0725 CD I had lying around!

    Can you get to the #knoppix irc channel without xchat?

    TIA,

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: xchat

    Quote Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
    OK, what happened to xchat in 2003.0905??? I needed "real-time" help the other night when I was using knoppix-installer and ahd to resort to rebooting with a 2003.0725 CD I had lying around!

    Can you get to the #knoppix irc channel without xchat?

    TIA,
    It got lost in the shuffle and was re-added in 2003-09-22 you can use ircii in it's place it is included never used it myself I like Xchat.

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Oh, OK, thanx for the info! I guess I'll have to burn another CD.... I haven't downloaded any new ISOs since 20030905, I guess I'm slacking off.

Similar Threads

  1. XChat doesn't connect
    By Cuddles in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 04:30 PM
  2. xchat unavailable V3.2-2003-09-05
    By JoDaY in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162) picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)

$36.99



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM picture

Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM

$79.95



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Micron 32GB MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7 RAM 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG Memory picture

Micron 32GB MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7 RAM 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG Memory

$249.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB picture

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB

$124.95



Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage. picture

Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.

$3.99



Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC picture

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC

$370.00