Sometimes apps start from the command line but fail from a
menu entry - I've got this problem with xine. Try typing
'soffice' from a shell. Even if it fails it might display
useful warnings.
hi,
I just did a hd install (dual boot with win xp) of knoppix 3.3, when I open openoffice now, I get the splash screen for about 1minute and then it just goes away, no errors, nothing!
I can't get into openoffice
Who can help me?
Grtz
Sometimes apps start from the command line but fail from a
menu entry - I've got this problem with xine. Try typing
'soffice' from a shell. Even if it fails it might display
useful warnings.

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3000MHz CMR16GX4M2C3000C16
$70.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00