Oh yeah---if you are a true newbie to Linux, there are several websites to help ya out no matter what distro you try.
Heres a good one to start with:
www.tuxfiles.org
Well, we can't blame that one on Microsoft....![]()
The only thing I can figure is that you were actually burning the iso file to the CD with Roxio. Not that I'm defending Roxio at all, but some things never cease to amaze me.
The main thing is that you are able to boot into Knoppix and welcome to the world of Linux with the rest of us newbies!!
Oh yeah---if you are a true newbie to Linux, there are several websites to help ya out no matter what distro you try.
Heres a good one to start with:
www.tuxfiles.org
That's nice!! I wish I had known about tuxfiles months ago!! Thanks.
JD

VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Microsoft MS-DOS Operating System 3.5 Floppy OEM COA Sealed User Guide
$49.99
Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Huge Lot Vintage Computer Manuals Disc's Floppys Macopener Windows 95 & More
$140.00