Oh yeah---if you are a true newbie to Linux, there are several websites to help ya out no matter what distro you try.
Heres a good one to start with:
www.tuxfiles.org
Well, we can't blame that one on Microsoft....![]()
The only thing I can figure is that you were actually burning the iso file to the CD with Roxio. Not that I'm defending Roxio at all, but some things never cease to amaze me.
The main thing is that you are able to boot into Knoppix and welcome to the world of Linux with the rest of us newbies!!
Oh yeah---if you are a true newbie to Linux, there are several websites to help ya out no matter what distro you try.
Heres a good one to start with:
www.tuxfiles.org
That's nice!! I wish I had known about tuxfiles months ago!! Thanks.
JD

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00