-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix newbie!!!!!!!!!!
I am a newbie so please be patient. I burnt Knoppix on a cd and everytime I try to boot, it says the following:File D:/Knoppix v3.2-2003-09-05-EN.ISO does not reside on a local fixed drive. The source drive,"D" may not be able to supply data fast enough to write to a recorder. This could cause a buffer underrun and result in an unusable disc. Do you wish to continue? I click yes and nothing happens.
Please tell me what I am doing wrong and what I can do to correct it.
Thank you
pbearseven
Similar Threads
-
By rrrjunior in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 02:40 PM
-
By Jim Hart in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By johngrinham in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:45 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By srinivasan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 08:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68