Oh yeah---if you are a true newbie to Linux, there are several websites to help ya out no matter what distro you try.
Heres a good one to start with:
www.tuxfiles.org
Well, we can't blame that one on Microsoft....![]()
The only thing I can figure is that you were actually burning the iso file to the CD with Roxio. Not that I'm defending Roxio at all, but some things never cease to amaze me.
The main thing is that you are able to boot into Knoppix and welcome to the world of Linux with the rest of us newbies!!
Oh yeah---if you are a true newbie to Linux, there are several websites to help ya out no matter what distro you try.
Heres a good one to start with:
www.tuxfiles.org
That's nice!! I wish I had known about tuxfiles months ago!! Thanks.
JD

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple AppleDesign Powered Speakers M6082 Single Beige 1993 Mac Audio
$24.99
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00