-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix newbie!!!!!!!!!!
I am a newbie so please be patient. I burnt Knoppix on a cd and everytime I try to boot, it says the following:File D:/Knoppix v3.2-2003-09-05-EN.ISO does not reside on a local fixed drive. The source drive,"D" may not be able to supply data fast enough to write to a recorder. This could cause a buffer underrun and result in an unusable disc. Do you wish to continue? I click yes and nothing happens.
Please tell me what I am doing wrong and what I can do to correct it.
Thank you
pbearseven
Similar Threads
-
By rrrjunior in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 02:40 PM
-
By Jim Hart in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By johngrinham in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:45 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By srinivasan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 08:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67