Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size
Since my monitor is not in the list -- Future Power 5E -- I have tried to configure other LCD monitors to match the 31-69 Vert and 43-85 horz of my monitor. With a display resoution of 1024X768 at 85 Hz. I make the changes in display properties, save, reboot but the changes do not stay. Am I doing this wrong? My display image is off by about a 1/4 inch. If I set the properties to 1024X768 60Hz than the image is off by 3/4 inch. It will not allow me to go above 70 with current settings.
Thanks
Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 5G Tablet 11” 128GB Memory /6gb Ram gray
$190.00