-
Junior Member
registered user
Installing j2re
Ok, so i've downloaded OOo 1.1 which tell's me that I haven't got a "java runtime environment".
So I download the j2re version 1.4 and when ever I try to install it, using./j2re-1.4.1-01-linux-i586-gcc3.2.bin I just end up with "permission denied" whether this is done as user, user su'd to root or logged in fully as root.
What am I doing wrong, or can anyone tell me of another way of getting the darned thing installed ??
regards
John
Similar Threads
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99