That's because its knx-hdinstall not hnx-hdinstall.
Also, you should take a look at using knoppix-installer
Hello guys,
I'm a bit of a linux newbye, but I tried to install knoppix, the v 3.3 one, but it just wouldn't work.
I opened a terminal session with Ctrl-Alt-F2
and hitted
hnx-hdinstall ... but nothing, it just told me
bash : hnx-hdinstall : command not found
I tried with
sudo hnx-hdinstall ...
but nope, still nothing.
Would you have any advice please ? I would be most grateful,
I got a Laptop, presario 2130, and so far it is the only distrib that seems to work on that puter. Red hat and aurox (which is a Red hat too) also freeze.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Julien
That's because its knx-hdinstall not hnx-hdinstall.
Also, you should take a look at using knoppix-installer
Argh LOL... thanks a lot ...
I am a dummyand I have a bad eyesight.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99