Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Change mouse driver

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    2

    Change mouse driver

    I have been using Knoppix for exactly 1 month so far and It's been just great. I seem to be able to do most of the things I can in WinXP with no problems. However recently I have tracked down a little problem which over time gets to become a big headache. The problem is my laptop (Ashton Digital Passport 2100) has a Synaptics Touchpad and since knoppix is using a generic driver (i'm assuming), the touchpad automatically double clicks anything the pointer is over. for example, if i place the pointer over a icon, it will double click right away by itself. My question now is, how am I to fix this? How do I change the mouse driver to see if the other drivers will work? Please help. Any information is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    france
    Posts
    18
    I think you just need to dl a new kde theme. kde-look.org

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    france
    Posts
    18
    sorry man, clicked reply on the wrong question )

    I did however come across this on a similar search of the site... lost the link though.
    If I find it in my history, and you dont already have your answer, I'll post it up

Similar Threads

  1. Change video driver
    By Matth in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 08:10 PM
  2. mouse 'driver'
    By jbrush in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:16 PM
  3. change acceleration of USB Mouse
    By electronicjason in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 05:16 PM
  4. Change mouse pointer in KNOPPIX 3.2
    By PsycoX in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 05:07 AM
  5. How can I change the mouse pointer?!
    By PsycoX in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD picture

HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD

$250.00



SGIN 17.3

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD

$229.99



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4 picture

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4

$279.99



Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2  / SR19W   3.30GHz 25MB  8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011 picture

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011

$30.00



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good

$464.99



AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor

$245.99



DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS picture

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS

$99.99



Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS picture

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS

$259.98