-
hnx-hdinstall : Command not found ???
Hello guys,
I'm a bit of a linux newbye, but I tried to install knoppix, the v 3.3 one, but it just wouldn't work.
I opened a terminal session with Ctrl-Alt-F2
and hitted
hnx-hdinstall ... but nothing, it just told me
bash : hnx-hdinstall : command not found
I tried with
sudo hnx-hdinstall ...
but nope, still nothing.
Would you have any advice please ? I would be most grateful,
I got a Laptop, presario 2130, and so far it is the only distrib that seems to work on that puter. Red hat and aurox (which is a Red hat too) also freeze.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Julien
-
That's because its knx-hdinstall not hnx-hdinstall.
Also, you should take a look at using knoppix-installer
-
Argh LOL... thanks a lot ...
I am a dummy
and I have a bad eyesight.
Similar Threads
-
By sawik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By chrls in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 08:12 PM
-
By jaykay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 01:29 PM
-
By bfc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 10:58 PM
-
By zavec in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 03:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Server (256GB NVME, 8GB RAM, i5-7500 @ 3.8Ghz)
$75.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99