That's because its knx-hdinstall not hnx-hdinstall.
Also, you should take a look at using knoppix-installer
Hello guys,
I'm a bit of a linux newbye, but I tried to install knoppix, the v 3.3 one, but it just wouldn't work.
I opened a terminal session with Ctrl-Alt-F2
and hitted
hnx-hdinstall ... but nothing, it just told me
bash : hnx-hdinstall : command not found
I tried with
sudo hnx-hdinstall ...
but nope, still nothing.
Would you have any advice please ? I would be most grateful,
I got a Laptop, presario 2130, and so far it is the only distrib that seems to work on that puter. Red hat and aurox (which is a Red hat too) also freeze.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Julien
That's because its knx-hdinstall not hnx-hdinstall.
Also, you should take a look at using knoppix-installer
Argh LOL... thanks a lot ...
I am a dummyand I have a bad eyesight.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$278.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
$140.00