Or is it possible to write configuration data on local harddrive ?
Hi,
First, I'm sorry for my so bad English :-S
We are running et Gentoo Server, and diskless clients running knoppix.
But now, I would like to customise the Knoppix image. depending of users login.
Here my questions :
- How users can login, cause it's always the knoppix default user who connect.
- What can I do to have the mail client to be configure depending on user.
I'll surely have others questions after that :-p
Thx.
Or is it possible to write configuration data on local harddrive ?

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$8599.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99