-
modprobe and x11
I am new to knoppix, I have the iso burned on a cd and when I boot up it goes thru the auto config then it says it can't find modprobe in slot 0, then after that it says it is loading x11.... and then my monitor restarts with nothing on the screen.
I have tried several cheat codes and always the same thing. What am I doing wrong. If I can use knoppix then I will feel better about trying Linux.I really want to get away from windows!!!
thanks, john
Similar Threads
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:18 AM
-
By wachka in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 05:39 PM
-
By Bobert in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 06:48 AM
-
By mhelleboid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 10:25 AM
-
By PhilMills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99