Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: modprobe and x11

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    chester,mass
    Posts
    7
    I am going to try this tonight, thanks for the new cheat code.

    I am using direcway 2-way satellite for my internet provider. Knoppix does not see the onboard network interface but I can get online using windows. Where do I go to detect the motherboard network interface once Knoppix is running? Everything I have tried tells me - no network card detected. I know this is because one is not installed, just the one on the motherboard. Any way to add this like the windows add/remove hardware?

    Knoppix is great! I can't wait to buy another hard drive and load it in for good.

    thanks, john

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041
    ' ifconfig ' displays the current interfaces.
    ' netcardconfig ' configures your network settings.
    ' pppoeconf ' sets up your DSL.

    Quote Originally Posted by jnoblesr
    I am going to try this tonight, thanks for the new cheat code.

    I am using direcway 2-way satellite for my internet provider. Knoppix does not see the onboard network interface but I can get online using windows. Where do I go to detect the motherboard network interface once Knoppix is running? Everything I have tried tells me - no network card detected. I know this is because one is not installed, just the one on the motherboard. Any way to add this like the windows add/remove hardware?

    Knoppix is great! I can't wait to buy another hard drive and load it in for good.

    thanks, john

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:18 AM
  2. modprobe and insmod
    By wachka in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 05:39 PM
  3. modprobe: FATAL [...] snd_intel_8x
    By Bobert in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 06:48 AM
  4. modprobe i2c-isa via686a
    By mhelleboid in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2003, 10:25 AM
  5. Modprobe problem after hdd install
    By PhilMills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health picture

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health

$24.00



Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop picture

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop

$42.99



SSD 2.5

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed

$42.00