-
modprobe and x11
I am new to knoppix, I have the iso burned on a cd and when I boot up it goes thru the auto config then it says it can't find modprobe in slot 0, then after that it says it is loading x11.... and then my monitor restarts with nothing on the screen.
I have tried several cheat codes and always the same thing. What am I doing wrong. If I can use knoppix then I will feel better about trying Linux.I really want to get away from windows!!!
thanks, john
Similar Threads
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:18 AM
-
By wachka in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 05:39 PM
-
By Bobert in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 06:48 AM
-
By mhelleboid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 10:25 AM
-
By PhilMills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99