-
I am happy to say that the failsafe worked, but I did go through the help menu when I had knoppix running and found more cheat codes. I tried noagp and this works .
When knoppix starts up, it loads a screen and at the bottom it says boot:
This is where I have been entering : knoppix noagp, But I use an ASUS motherboard with onboard LAN. Now I can not find a way to have knoppix find this network interface. I have gone into the edit, preferences, adv,and proxies to try to change some settings such as autodetect, etc. So far nothing has worked.
I just wanted to thank you - Rickenbacherus - for the failsafe option!!
I am having fun just going through the different settings and such. If you or anyone has a fix to load the network from the motherboard please help!!!
thank again, John
Similar Threads
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:18 AM
-
By wachka in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 05:39 PM
-
By Bobert in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 06:48 AM
-
By mhelleboid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 10:25 AM
-
By PhilMills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00