Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: modprobe and x11

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    chester,mass
    Posts
    7
    I am going to try this tonight, thanks for the new cheat code.

    I am using direcway 2-way satellite for my internet provider. Knoppix does not see the onboard network interface but I can get online using windows. Where do I go to detect the motherboard network interface once Knoppix is running? Everything I have tried tells me - no network card detected. I know this is because one is not installed, just the one on the motherboard. Any way to add this like the windows add/remove hardware?

    Knoppix is great! I can't wait to buy another hard drive and load it in for good.

    thanks, john

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041
    ' ifconfig ' displays the current interfaces.
    ' netcardconfig ' configures your network settings.
    ' pppoeconf ' sets up your DSL.

    Quote Originally Posted by jnoblesr
    I am going to try this tonight, thanks for the new cheat code.

    I am using direcway 2-way satellite for my internet provider. Knoppix does not see the onboard network interface but I can get online using windows. Where do I go to detect the motherboard network interface once Knoppix is running? Everything I have tried tells me - no network card detected. I know this is because one is not installed, just the one on the motherboard. Any way to add this like the windows add/remove hardware?

    Knoppix is great! I can't wait to buy another hard drive and load it in for good.

    thanks, john

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 04:18 AM
  2. modprobe and insmod
    By wachka in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 05:39 PM
  3. modprobe: FATAL [...] snd_intel_8x
    By Bobert in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 06:48 AM
  4. modprobe i2c-isa via686a
    By mhelleboid in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2003, 10:25 AM
  5. Modprobe problem after hdd install
    By PhilMills in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY picture

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY

$94.99



AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (3.9GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4) Boxed -... picture

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (3.9GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4) Boxed -...

$95.00



Intel Core i9-13900K Processor (5.8 GHz, 24 Cores, LGA 1700) picture

Intel Core i9-13900K Processor (5.8 GHz, 24 Cores, LGA 1700)

$320.00



Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151

$39.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$69.99



Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339 picture

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339

$39.99



Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10 picture

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10

$1505.77



COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4 picture

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4

$169.95



Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished picture

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished

$44.99