-
The patch wont install, says it's only for 5.5.10.50 and I updated to 5.5.10.54 (not 6 like I thought earlier).
I just tried ISO Recorder Power Toy and I get the same checksum error.
Hasher says the ISO checksum is ok.
Could this be a hardware issue? I have a Lite On 52x24x52 CDRW Model LTR-52246S
Similar Threads
-
By kwak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 05:53 PM
-
By cableghost in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 02:58 AM
-
By constellation in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 12:43 AM
-
By MarcoF in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:06 PM
-
By batrachomachia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 12:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Corsair Vengeance 32GB (2 x 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-3200) Memory ""Used ""
$140.00

Samsung 16GB DDR4 3200MHz ECC (1x16GB)
$100.00

Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00

SAMSUNG 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB3Q DDR4 Memory RAM *HP 752369-081
$75.00

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1299.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$155.00

LOT OF THREE SK hynix 32GB HMCG88MEBSA092N DDR5 RAM SO-DIMM PC5-4800B ECC Memory
$1000.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00