-
Junior Member
registered user
So what do I do if Knoppix doesn't recognize my wusb11?
First off, forgive me.
I know that since knoppix is becoming popular, you are probably answering the same questions over and over, and I know its a pain. I did a search on wireless and this adapter, and it seems to everyone knoppix just recognized it no problem.
I have knoppix 3.2, and am booting from the cd.
I know nothing about it. I boot up, try a website, nothing. Go to the knoppix folder on the menu, and go to network, and theirs something to the effect of wificard. Not sure the name, when I click on it, it says no wireless card detected.
Please give me some step by step instructions, or a walk through, I couldn't find it in the docs on the main page. Treat me like a child if you want, it won't hurt my feelings.
Similar Threads
-
By Kakalak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By phantom9820002 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 02:36 PM
-
By adamm in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Dosmaen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By mineral777 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00