-
Junior Member
registered user
Search this site for WUSB12. You'll find some hints.
Also go to file /usr/share/doc/linux-wlan-ng/README.Debian.gz.
This will explain the settings for the network interfaces file.
Mind you, this driver only works for version 2.5 of the Prism chip.
Some newer Linksys USB adapters use a different chip.
But I managed to get my WUSB12 working using these instructions.
The WUSB11 also uses the Prism 2.5 chips and same drivers, I've read.
Unfortunately, I had to do a hard drive install to make these changes.
When I tried to edit the files indicated in the instructions, I could not
do so on the CD. But I'm new at this too, so maybe you'll figure
out how to do that. I wanted a hard drive Debian install anyway.
Similar Threads
-
By Kakalak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By phantom9820002 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 02:36 PM
-
By adamm in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 07:40 PM
-
By Dosmaen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By mineral777 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95