-
Total Newb-Setting Up internet
As the topic says I'm really new to Linux(never used it before yesterday). I'm trying to set up internet, and I got no clue where to start.
I have a WLAN and the computer I'm using Knoppix on is connected directly to the router(Belkin). My ISP is Cox(cable, in KS). In case it matters, the other OS I'm using on my machine is XP Home. I'm using Knoppix via CD, not using at hard drive install. I'd really appreciate any help I could get. Thx in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By tlo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 01:04 PM
-
By wannessmet in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:08 PM
-
By TotalLinuxNewb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 07:36 AM
-
By bach_m in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-13-2003, 06:15 AM
-
By morpheusxp in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 02:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99