-
Persistent home on USB 2.0 Flash device
I am trying to create a persistent home directory on my USB 2.0 flash media device. It is a PNY Attache, 128 MB drive. When I first booted into Knoppix 3.3, it saw it and went through the whole thing ok, but when I rebooted, it didn't even see the usb drive anymore. I tried it on a friends computer and had the same problem, and he brought his thumbdrive (different brand) to my computer and it worked fine with his home directory. Any suggestions on how I might go about getting this little guy to work?
Similar Threads
-
By lsr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 01:04 PM
-
By jeremy2300 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By Dooley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2004, 08:43 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 07:51 PM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 08:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Sealed Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical X05-34207 PS2 USB IntelliEye
$99.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Huge Lot Vintage Computer Manuals Disc's Floppys Macopener Windows 95 & More
$140.00

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Lot of 2 IBM PS/2 Floppy Drives
$25.00

Vintage 1998-1999 iMac G3 Computer Back Small Cover Plate for Apple Clear
$12.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Connectix RAM Doubler Vintage Software White Blue Box
$31.49