I like the base theme, looks like the same artwork used on the Knoppix CD.
A quick observation: Yesterday (and today) the USA mirror (webtrek?) has a very poor FTP data rate: I let it sit for 20 minutes and got a sustained datarate of 900 bytes per second. BYTES. AVERAGE. Repeated that rate again this morning. To be certain it wasn't a local problem, I downloaded 2 files from Sonic Foundry, each file was over 25 megabytes, and each sustained >>90 KBPS.
Must be that their RedHat server is getting hit real hard..... or collapsing.
Whatever, I'll try Australia next, as that side of the planet is going beddy-bye about now, so their servers ought to be unloading.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Compressed Air Duster w/ Mini Air Blower 280000RPM Vacuum Cleaner & Air Duster
$41.99
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
DEEGOOLY Ignition Distributor Assembly Vacuum Advance forklift 22100K7201
$97.75
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Meudeen 14500 Pa Computer Vacuum Cleaner Mini & 110000RPM Compressed Air Duster
$44.27
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$80.66