I like the base theme, looks like the same artwork used on the Knoppix CD.
A quick observation: Yesterday (and today) the USA mirror (webtrek?) has a very poor FTP data rate: I let it sit for 20 minutes and got a sustained datarate of 900 bytes per second. BYTES. AVERAGE. Repeated that rate again this morning. To be certain it wasn't a local problem, I downloaded 2 files from Sonic Foundry, each file was over 25 megabytes, and each sustained >>90 KBPS.
Must be that their RedHat server is getting hit real hard..... or collapsing.
Whatever, I'll try Australia next, as that side of the planet is going beddy-bye about now, so their servers ought to be unloading.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00