I like the base theme, looks like the same artwork used on the Knoppix CD.
A quick observation: Yesterday (and today) the USA mirror (webtrek?) has a very poor FTP data rate: I let it sit for 20 minutes and got a sustained datarate of 900 bytes per second. BYTES. AVERAGE. Repeated that rate again this morning. To be certain it wasn't a local problem, I downloaded 2 files from Sonic Foundry, each file was over 25 megabytes, and each sustained >>90 KBPS.
Must be that their RedHat server is getting hit real hard..... or collapsing.
Whatever, I'll try Australia next, as that side of the planet is going beddy-bye about now, so their servers ought to be unloading.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
Dell Optiplex 7040 MT, i7-6700 3.40GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, NO HDD/OS #95
$65.00