-
Help! blank screen on install v3.3
I am a newbie to Knoppix having tried out Red Hat previously and failed dismally to get it to network with my XP machine so I am trying out Knoppix.
I have downloaded 3 different ISO and run chksum so they are all OK but everyone without fail wont boot at all. On one machine I have I get a load of panic messages and then it locks up and on the other machine I hit boot.. and just get a blank screen with nothing happening at all.
Can anyone offer help to someone who wants to try linnux but is being foiled at every attempt.
Similar Threads
-
By Fish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By kirupa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 09:33 PM
-
By slime101 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By andker333 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:01 PM
-
By delautier in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99

Samsung 860 Pro 256GB V-NAND SATA Solid State Drive SSD MZ-76P256 MZ7KH256HAHQ
$49.95