-
Help! blank screen on install v3.3
I am a newbie to Knoppix having tried out Red Hat previously and failed dismally to get it to network with my XP machine so I am trying out Knoppix.
I have downloaded 3 different ISO and run chksum so they are all OK but everyone without fail wont boot at all. On one machine I have I get a load of panic messages and then it locks up and on the other machine I hit boot.. and just get a blank screen with nothing happening at all.
Can anyone offer help to someone who wants to try linnux but is being foiled at every attempt.
Similar Threads
-
By Fish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By kirupa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 09:33 PM
-
By slime101 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By andker333 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:01 PM
-
By delautier in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95