-
Knoppix & pass
Hi to everybody!
I would not like immediately to bore you.. it would be not a fantastic debut!
But unfortunately I have a few problems. Do you can help me?
I use, from a few days, Knoppix 3.2 Operating System. When I try to make it to depart from the floppy configurations, that I've saved on the floppy disk, a error want me to insert a password.
Filesystem not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/fd0 with AES256 encryption
Password:
When I insert the password (also after I've tried to modify it with $ sudo su), the error is:
Error: Password must be at least 20 characters.
Mount failed, retry? [Y/n]
What is the remedy? What I can do to depart with the floppy configuration?
Thanks to all! Let's see soon us!
Similar Threads
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-01-2006, 02:26 AM
-
By Axiomatico in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:39 AM
-
By Sago7 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:02 AM
-
By thetron in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 01:35 PM
-
By -=NTL=- in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 05:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$489.92

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73