-
Help! blank screen on install v3.3
I am a newbie to Knoppix having tried out Red Hat previously and failed dismally to get it to network with my XP machine so I am trying out Knoppix.
I have downloaded 3 different ISO and run chksum so they are all OK but everyone without fail wont boot at all. On one machine I have I get a load of panic messages and then it locks up and on the other machine I hit boot.. and just get a blank screen with nothing happening at all.
Can anyone offer help to someone who wants to try linnux but is being foiled at every attempt.
Similar Threads
-
By Fish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By kirupa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 09:33 PM
-
By slime101 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 01:33 AM
-
By andker333 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-23-2003, 01:01 PM
-
By delautier in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$489.92

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73