Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size
Since my monitor is not in the list -- Future Power 5E -- I have tried to configure other LCD monitors to match the 31-69 Vert and 43-85 horz of my monitor. With a display resoution of 1024X768 at 85 Hz. I make the changes in display properties, save, reboot but the changes do not stay. Am I doing this wrong? My display image is off by about a 1/4 inch. If I set the properties to 1024X768 60Hz than the image is off by 3/4 inch. It will not allow me to go above 70 with current settings.
Thanks
Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00