Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size
Since my monitor is not in the list -- Future Power 5E -- I have tried to configure other LCD monitors to match the 31-69 Vert and 43-85 horz of my monitor. With a display resoution of 1024X768 at 85 Hz. I make the changes in display properties, save, reboot but the changes do not stay. Am I doing this wrong? My display image is off by about a 1/4 inch. If I set the properties to 1024X768 60Hz than the image is off by 3/4 inch. It will not allow me to go above 70 with current settings.
Thanks
Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67