Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size
Since my monitor is not in the list -- Future Power 5E -- I have tried to configure other LCD monitors to match the 31-69 Vert and 43-85 horz of my monitor. With a display resoution of 1024X768 at 85 Hz. I make the changes in display properties, save, reboot but the changes do not stay. Am I doing this wrong? My display image is off by about a 1/4 inch. If I set the properties to 1024X768 60Hz than the image is off by 3/4 inch. It will not allow me to go above 70 with current settings.
Thanks
Can use xvidtune - to adjust screen location|size

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
TeamGroup T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (4x8GB) RAM DDR4 3000MHz sold as unit
$95.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM
$1950.00