-
how to use samba?
I have tried to configure Lisa and Relisa hundreds of times, but I could never access to my win computer
I dont know if Im doing it right: I juest exec Lisa daemon (# lisa) and the in konqueror I write lan:/ instead of file:/, by it alwais shows an error or just nothing happens
Please could anybody explain how to share files beteen Linux and windows in LAN
Similar Threads
-
By ghostblaze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 03:14 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By Tovi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 08:42 AM
-
By Prototask in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00

Dell PERC H740P 12Gb/s 8GB Cache PCIe SAS/SATA RAID Controller Dell P/N: 03JH35
$90.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00